The Kids Academy is all about opportunity.
- the opportunity to really progress in the fantastic sport of windsurfing
- the opportunity to challenge themselves in a safe environment
- the opportunity to make new friends
- the opportunity to be active, fit and to have fun!
- suitable for those who have already completed a summer camp and who are keen on windsurfing!
Every Saturday, the Kids Academy runs from 10.00am to 1.00pm.
We get on the water straight away and complete two water sessions of about 1 hour 20 minutes (we take a break for lunch in between).
Though we work on constant progress, safety and fun are always our top priority.
2016 Windsurfing Academy STARTS April 30th 2015
> Kids Academy membership costs €80 (Payment Upfront) per year plus €10 per session.
TRAINING & EVENTS
We work on new skills and techniques every week. Everyone learns as a group but we have plenty of time to help everyone individually too.
As part of each days program, we organise activities like races and contests to put those new skills to use.
All the training in the Kids Academy has a goal.
During the summer, we have a regatta weekend where kids from other windsurfing centres come to compete.
We'll have more about that here shortly.